Saturday, August 23, 2014
What do you do when fall camp is over? Jump in Boulder Creek of course.
One week until the beginning of Nirvana!
I haven't been able to bone up on everything college football this season, but as far as the Colorado Buffaloes are concern, I am ready to make my bold prediction.
The experts are predicting 3-4 wins this season for the Buffs once again. They think the Pac 12 is just going to be too tough. Having said that, I think they are just too close to the situation and having numerous blowouts over the past two season, has made them gun-shy and thus timid in their predictions.
Personally, as a long-time pigskin prognasticator, I see seven wins are a real possibility. Below is Colorado's 2014 schedule.
CSU-W
UMASS-W
ASU-W
HAWAII-W
CAL-W
OSU-W
USC-L
UCLA-L
UDUB-W
AZ-L
OREGON-L
UTAH-W
ASU lost nine starters on defense and have loaded up on JUCOs. The game is early enough that perhaps they won't have jelled as a unit and the Buffs will beat them when they visit Boulder. Ditto for Oregon State - lost a lot of talent, and another home game for Colorado. Hopefully Cal is still down when the Buffs visit Berkeley and since Washington has a new coach and new system, CU upsets them in another game at home. Arizona's QB situation is really up in the air, so a upset on the road is possible. Will Colorado beat SC, UCLA, Oregon? Not likely, but blowouts like the last two years won't happen either. Fortunately Utah visits Boulder this year so I like our chances.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment